Monday, August 5, 2013

Mamavation Mom Week 4. BLAH.

I'm gonna whine for a second then move on. So just be warned.



I thought I was doing so well this week. Then I shot a wedding Saturday. I was up at 6:30am and didn't go to bed until 2:30am. And I didn't drink enough water. Sunday AM I woke up so bloated, it was like I was 9 months pregnant again. Lesson learned. Being dehydrated makes you take on water like the Titanic.

Yep. I was up four pounds. I was ticked. Discouraged. Could have gone into a downward spiral. But I didn't.

Thankfully, I talked to Leah, with Mamavation and she encouraged me to drink a ton of water and keep moving. And I have...and I'm back down 3 lbs. since I weighed yesterday morning. So I am back on track headed in the right direction.

I've also learned a TON about detoxing my (and my family's) personal care. Read about what I learned this week in this post.

I am so blessed to be on this journey. I realize it's not just about weight loss, but about total health in every area of our lives.

Blessings to you and yours!

~Lori

1 comment:

  1. Everybody's gotta whine a little now & then! :) Glad you are back on track!

    ReplyDelete