Monday, August 12, 2013

Mamavation Monday! Goal #2 MET!!!!

Yes! I have hit my second milestone/goal!



I'm down 10.5lbs since applying to be a Mamavation Mom! I feel SO INCREDIBLY blessed to be a part of an AWESOME support group of women who work towards disease prevention...including obesity. I feel like some days I am fighting an uphill battle with my thyroid issues and stress...but I am just thrilled to see the scale slowly creeping downward. Determination, coupled with an awesome support team, has helped me through some seriously difficult days lately.

We learned a ton about indoor air quality this week, and I'd encourage you to read my Mamavation blog post, then check out this week's Mamavation TV show. AWESOME info on how to rid your home of toxic air!

Thank you for following me, I am honored to be a part of this adventure!

XOXO

~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment