Monday, July 29, 2013

Mamavation Monday - Week 3 Post

Guys, this week has been amazing. I am THRILLED to announce I have lost 8lbs and 7.5 inches off of my body! 

Now, this may not sound like a lot to you, but I've been on a gaining streak for the past few years, so to FINALLY be heading in the opposite direction is HUGE for me. I am SO proud of the changes taking place not only in my body, but in my mind and emotions as well. I'm learning to control my emotional eating. It is not easy...quite the contrary, it's SO incredibly hard. But SO worth it. I'm seeing a huge spike in my energy, my mental clarity, and my ability to cope with major stresses in my life.

So I am PROUD to be able to post this sticker to my blog: 




This week we learned about detoxing the cleaners in our home and I would love if you checked back later in the week for some reviews on these products that make our home a MUCH safer environment. Here's my weekly Mamavation Mom Blog Post where you can read even more about my transformation this week.

And if you missed Mamavation TV last night, you can find more information here.

I'm excited to have you following my progress! Please keep checking back for more exciting changes!

~Lori

1 comment: